For applicants seeking licensure in Nebraska through recognition of a current license from another jurisdiction, this course meets the 3-hour required License Act & Statutes requirement. This course is now available first online and you can click here to learn more.
This course contains information that is specific to the state of Nebraska, and covers aspects of Nebraska real estate license law and laws and rules governing agency relationships.
While this course is designed specifically to meet the Nebraska requirements for license recognition it is also useful to current licensees looking to increase their awareness of the license law. For current licensees this course does provide 3-hours of Required Continuing Education credit. Click Here to Register!
Table of Contents
- Findings - This unit covers Legislative findings and agency relations
- Brokerage Services - In this unit we discuss the designated broker and commission interpretations
- Other Information - The commission and tasks performed by licensees are discussed in this unit
At the conclusion of the part of the course, the student will be able to;
- Define the various types of agency relationships
- List the required duties of licensees in a transaction
- Summarize agency and what it means to all parties involved in a transaction
All course assignments are required and the student should make certain they read and review all of the information presented. This course is completed with a multiple choice final exam. Certificates will reflect the following course approval information from the Nebraska Real Estate Commission. For current licensees from Nebraska, note that this course is includes "R" credit to help you complete your continuing education requirements.
CE Approval ID #0021R | Pre-License Approval ID #0604R? Click Here to Learn More and Register online!