VanEd is proud to present our newest MCE course for Texas real estate brokers; Broker Responsibility - (MCE course ID #06-06-124-24229). Click Here for the Course Details Page. This online course is ARELLO Certified and approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission.
As an approved provider for Texas real estate Mandatory Continuing Education, or MCE, VanEd is now offering this important and mandatory course online. This course is a 6 Credit Hour course and meets the license MCE requirements for the new Broker Responsibility course credit hours.
This course is presented without modification as required by the Texas Real Estate Commission (CREC). For those who have a license up for renewal after September 1st, 2012 and are:
- a Broker who sponsors one or more Salespersons, or
- a designated Broker of a Business Entity, or
- a Salesperson or broker who has supervised at least one other licensee for
six months during the course of your current license cycle, which could include;
- a licensed assistant
- branch managers
- team leaders, ect., or
- any licensee who has been designated by their broker as required to complete
Please note that in this course we will discuss some of the more important new and changed forms, but not all of them. Click Here for the Course Details Page.
Table of Contents
- Training, Selection and Recruitment
- Organizational Structure
- Operational Policies and Procedures
- Records, Retention and Control
- Federal Laws Affecting Real Estate Brokerage
- Anatomy of a Complaint
This course is also available in a 15-hour MCE Package at a discounted price. Get more than 40% off the price of this course, along with the TREC Legal Update and Ethics courses. You can find all of our Texas MCE packages and discounts online at http://vaned.co/TexasMCE.