360training.com respects your privacy. We are committed to protecting your privacy and committed to developing technology that gives you a secure online experience. When you perform a transaction on our websites, your billing and personal information is encrypted whenever transmitted or received online. To protect the security of information supplied, all users are required to enter a user name and password to access their information.
This privacy statement applies to all 360training.com-owned websites and domains. This privacy statement covers personally identifiable information, anonymous data collection and aggregate reporting. Personally identifiable information is any information that is associated with your name or personal identity.
What We Collect
During the registration process, the types of personal information you provide to us may include, name, address, phone, email address, username and password, billing information, transaction, and credit card information.
We also collect certain elements of personal information during course progress when they are required by the relevant regulatory bodies for certification requirements. These may include the following depending on the course you have purchased: social security number, date of birth, applicable professional license number, driver license number, employer name, employer address, employer license number.
Information We Receive From Third Parties
From time to time, we may obtain information about you from third party sources, such as public databases and websites, resellers and distributors, joint marketing or business partners, marketing affiliates, security and fraud detection firms, and your employer who is our customer. Examples of the information we may receive from other sources include: page-view information; contact information from business partners with whom we operate co-branded events, services and marketing campaigns or joint offerings; search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links); and credit history information from credit bureaus.
How We Use It
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To make the site easier for you to use by not making you enter your personal information more than once.
- To deliver services that you request or purchase.
- To help you effectively complete your educational requirements.
- To confirm your educational requirements with applicable regulatory bodies.
- To help us create and publish content most relevant to you.
- To alert you of product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services provided from 360training.com.
- To provide feedback in an online survey.
- To participate in promotional offers.
- To request assistance or fill out support requests, and provide customer service and support to you.
Who We Share It With
We never sell or rent your personal information. We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- Where it has been de-identified, including through aggregation or anonymization.
- When you instruct us to do so.
- With applicable regulatory bodies to confirm your educational requirements
- With your consent, for example, when you agree to our request to share your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies.
- With third party vendors, consultants and other service providers who work for us and need access to your information to do that work. Examples include vendors and service providers who provide assistance with marketing, billing, processing credit card payments, data analysis, and fraud prevention.
- With third party business partners, such as distributors, and/or referral partners, who are involved in providing services to our prospects and/or customers, to fulfill product and information requests and to provide customers and prospective customers with information about 360training.com and its products and services. From time to time, we may engage in joint sales or product promotions with select business partners. If you purchase or specifically express an interest in a jointly-offered product, promotion or service, we may share relevant personal information with those partner(s). Where you have given your consent to do so, these business partners may send you marketing communications about their own products and services. Please be aware that we do not control our business partners’ use of such information. Our partners are responsible for managing their own use of the personal information collected in these circumstances. We recommend you review the privacy notices of the relevant partner to find out more about their handling of your personal information.
- In connection with or during negotiation of any business transfer, merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
360training.com may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation, or in good faith to (a) comply with legal processes served on the site, (b) protect the rights and property of 360training.com, (c) where our records indicate fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of, or (d) where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
When you register, 360training.com will not share your information with third parties without your permission, other than for the limited exceptions already listed. It will only be used for the purposes stated above. We use personal information to reply to inquiries, handle complaints, provide operational notices, keep records up to date to notify you via periodic e-mails of forthcoming expiration dates for training, technical service issues, specials, or other related product/service information.
The online registration at 360training.com is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail and any other information you provide us. 360training.com is committed to data security with respect to information collected on our site. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called TLS 1.2 encryption. If at any time you would like to make a purchase, but do not want to provide you credit card information online, you may contact a customer service representative over the telephone. Simply call 1 (877) 881-2235.
Security of your Personal Information
360training.com strictly protects the security of your personal information. We carefully protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained above. Inside the company, data is stored encrypted in password-controlled servers with limited access.
You also have a significant role in protecting your information. No one can see or edit your personal information without knowing your username and password, so do not share these with others.
We use TLS 1.2 encryption when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card and personal information. Credit card numbers are only used for processing payment and are not used for other purposes. As part of real-time payment processing, 360training.com subscribes to a fraud management service.
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time by logging into your account. You can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Register and take courses, curriculum and obtain product updates.
To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as username and password, before granting access to your data.
Our websites are not set up to track, collect or distribute personal information. Our site does generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage data, such as number of hits and visits to our sites. This information is used for internal purposes only. The statistics contain no personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
360training.com websites use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie contains data that is placed on your computer by a website. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the 360training.com services or websites you visit.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Privacy Notice
Categories of Personal Information We Collect
Sources of Personal Information
The sources from which we collect personal information are:
Uses of CCPA Personal Information
Who We Share Personal Information With
California Consumer Rights
California law gives California residents the right to make the following requests with regard to certain information we collect about them, at no charge, two times every 12 months:
- You have the right to request that we disclose to you the following information for the 12-month period preceding your request, at no charge:
- the categories and specific pieces of personal information that have been collected about you;
- the categories of sources from which personal information is collected;
- our business or commercial purpose for collecting, using, or disclosing personal information;
- the categories of third parties with whom we share personal information;
- the categories of personal information we have disclosed about you for a business purpose. We do not sell personal information.
- You have a right to correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
- You have a right to deletion of your personal information, subject to exceptions under the CCPA.
- You have a right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising any of your CCPA rights. We will not discriminate against you based on your exercise of any of your CCPA rights.
When you sign into your account, you have the ability to access and update a broad range of information about your account and various related information about your account.
You can submit a copy, deletion or right-to-know request online by contacting us at email@example.com. We will verify that the information you submit (which includes first name, last name, email address, company (if applicable), and country/state) matches our records before we fulfill the request. We do not discriminate against you for exercising your rights or offer you financial incentives related to the use of your personal information.
If you are a consumer under the CCPA and wish to contact us through an authorized agent, the authorized agent can submit a request on your behalf at firstname.lastname@example.org along with a statement signed by you certifying that the agent is authorized to act on your behalf. In order to verify the request and your identity, we may ask you to verify your identity.