The Oklahoma Association of REALTORS® (OAR) Real Estate School is now offering all 90 hours of required education toward a broker's license in Oklahoma. The Oklahoma Broker License Education program, is available entirely online and can be found online at http://www.oklahomarealestatelicensing.com.
Students needing to upgrade to the Broker License level and registering for this program will be introduced to the following concepts;
- Land Use Controls
- Contracts, Agency and Fair Housing
- Financing and Settlement
- Oklahoma Brokerage Relationship Act, and
- Laws and Rules affecting Oklahoma Real Estate Practice
Exam Prep is also included with this program for those who are upgrading thier license and need to pass the Broker's Examination in Oklahoma. Candidate Handbooks will also be provided. Other materials included in this program include;
- The OAR Study Guide
- The Oklahoma Real Estate Commission Manual, hereinafter referred to as
"Manual" or "REM"
- The reference book Modern Real Estate Practice by Fillmore W. Galaty,
Wellington J. Allaway, and Robert C. Kyle, 18th Edition
>>> Click Here for more information! or to Register today!
Written and Published by: VanEd