For Colorado CAM License holders, now is the time to renew your license online with the Division of Real Estate. In their announcement, the DRE reminds CAMs to follow these steps;
- Once you enter the online license management portal, select “renewal” and answer the renewal attestations.
- Verify that all contact information is complete and updated.
- Pay the renewal fee: $174.00.
- Business entities do not require renewal; however, the Designated Manager must verify that all contact information is complete and updated.
If you fail to renew your license by 5 pm MST, June 30th you will need to reinstate your license.
- You may reinstate your license up to one year from the date of license expiration.
- The renewal fee for reinstatement is one and one-half the regular renewal fee.
- If you fail to reinstate your license you will be required to apply as a new applicant.
Remember: You cannot practice as a community association manager unless you are currently licensed. For more information and to renew your license, visit the Community Association Manager page on the Division of Real Estate Website found below.