The purpose of this course will be to introduce students to the most recent updates in Colorado Contracts & Forms, which are mandatory for use 1/1/2020. Successful completion grants 3 hours of elective CE credit in Colorado.
At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to implement and explain relevant changes to contracts & forms and the Real Estate Manual for 2020.
Table of Contents
- Introduction & Course Objectives
- Unit 1: Changes to the 2020 Colorado Real Estate Manual
- Unit 2: Brokerage Disclosure Updates
- Unit 3: Listing Contract Updates
- Unit 4: New Forms & 2019 Review
The online course contains multiple choice exams, interactive exercises, and is completed with a multiple choice final exam.