Colorado Listing Contracts
The purpose of this course is to keep real estate professionals up to date with current contracts, disclosures and forms. The goal of this Colorado Contracts course is to give the student a working in-depth knowledge of the Colorado Real Estate Commission approved contracts.
After you complete this course you will be able to:
- Determine which forms are applicable and when to use them
- Complete the Contract to Buy and Sell for different property types, as well as other related forms and addenda
- Explain the terms and conditions of contracts and disclosures to your clients and customers
- Basic Contract Principles
- Pre-Listing Actions
- Exclusive Right-to-Sell Contract
- Exclusive Right-to-Buy Contract
- Exclusive Right-to-Lease Contract
- Exclusive Tenant
- Addenda, Disclosures, Forms
The course contains numerous multiple choice quizzes and exams, and is completed with a multiple choice exam.