A key part of the real estate transaction is financing. In general, financing addresses the ways in which people, businesses, and organizations allocate and use monetary resources. Being aware of the latest developments in finance; helps to clarify the economic status and affordability of the real estate market for clients. Understanding the fundamentals of mortgage finance is a key to a successful real estate sales business foundation and delivering invaluable services to consumers.
This course will cover:
- How the Primary and Secondary Mortgage Markets Operate.
- Requirements and Rules Regarding VA Loans & FHA-Insured Loans
- Basic Calculations for Fixed and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages
- Preparing a Client for the Three Stages of the Mortgage Loan Process.
- The Credit Scoring System.
Courses are entirely self-paced and each unit will have a multiple choice exam and/or accompanying assessments. The course is completed upon passing a cumulative multiple choice final exam. Completion certificates will be issued upon passing.