In this course students will be exposed to the basic characteristics of investment real estate. We will discuss how to compare properties, what it means to manage investment real estate and basic financing models. Students completing this course will also be able to identify fair housing requirements and will be able to further discuss site assessment and property evaluation.
At the conclusion of this course students will be able to;
- define various financing terms that relate to investment property
- identify property management opportunities
- explain fair housing rules, law and regulations to investors
- analyze real estate investment opportunities
- Real Estate Investment
- Managing Investment Real Estate
- Fair Housing
- Financial Terms
- Financing Investment Real Estate
The course contains numerous assessments including multiple choice exams and interactive exercises, and is completed with a multiple choice final exam.