The purpose of this course is to provide REALTORS® with tools and strategies to embrace the cyclical market and exceed buyer expectations from first contact through transaction closing.
Today's market is constantly evolving, being shaped not only by changing market conditions but also by growing consumer demands and expectations. In order to achieve long-term success, REALTORS® must first equip themselves with tools for continued professional growth. Only then are they prepared to meet the growing demands and expectations of today's consumers. By developing strategies to target various segments of buyers, REALTORS® can tailor the benefits they offer to meet the needs of consumers in every market.
Table of Contents
- Unit I - Growing your Business and Yourself
- Unit II - Consumer Buying Habits
- Unit III - Customizing Your Services
- Unit IV - Counseling Interview
- Unit V - Selecting Properties
- Unit VI - Showing Properties
- Unit VII - Negotiating and Closing
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Develop a set of concrete personal and professional goals and implement strategies to achieve these goals by effectively managing their time and efforts.
- Describe how individual REALTORS® - and the industry as a whole - respond to the expectations of today's consumers through the services and benefits they offer.
- Identify specific marketing activities that appeal to today's consumers.
- Explain how to select properties, using traditional and nontraditional sources.
- Describe what area, neighborhood and property features are important to buyers.
- Properly prepare buyers for the purchase process by setting realistic expectations.
- Identify techniques to effectively present offers, handle objections and manage the transaction through a successful closing.
The course contains exercises and quizzes, and is completed with a multiple choice exam.
Sponsored in part by: