VanEd is confident that if you are successful in our coursework, you will pass both portions of the Colorado real estate licensing exam on your first try. And while most pass guarantees refund only your state exam fee, VanEd is willing to back it up with a full money-back guarantee!
What Does that Mean to Our Students?
Student success is our top priority. VanEd’s course is self-paced, but requires disciplined study and successful completion of all assignments/assessments. Based on our instructor’s experience, our pass guarantee is restricted to students who spend at least 7 weeks working through the 168 hours, and take the Colorado real estate license exam within 11 weeks of enrollment. This time restriction is in place to:
- Ensure that students devote enough attention to each module in order to be fully prepared.
- Confirm that upon completion students take the Colorado real estate license exam in an acceptable timeframe to retain all the information required to pass.
VanEd will refund the entire cost of the pre-licensing program (minus processing fees), to any student that fails either portion of the Colorado real estate licensing exam under these guidelines.
How Do I Qualify for a Money-Back Refund?
For our Advantage and Premium 168-credit hour students, if you fail the Colorado real estate license exam on your first attempt within 7 - 11 weeks from initial registration:
- Provide us with a copy of your PSI exam result.
- Speak with an instructor and review the course material in order to re-take and pass VanEd's course and summary exams.
- Re-take the Colorado real estate license exam (within 3 months)
- Upon our receipt of your Colorado real estate license exam results, we will refund you the entire course fee.
You will remain active in our program so that you may continue to review, and will also be contacted by an instructor who will provide a detailed study plan to ensure that your next attempt is a success. This program is available for our Advantage and Premium 168 hour program only, and is not available on individual courses or other packages at this time.
How Can VanEd Provide this Guarantee?
With our knowledge of the CO real estate licensing requirements, an unmatched level of instruction and program support, and with over 17 years of online instruction, we know that if you follow our program you WILL succeed. Our confidence in your success stems from our experience in real estate education.
Our faculty represents more than 100 years in real estate education, and our program and systems will teach you not only how to pass the Colorado real estate license exam, but also how to succeed in the field. We are the oldest and largest online real estate school in Colorado and one of the oldest real estate schools in the country. We can help you get to where you want to be.
Don't just take our word for it, take our guarantee. You will pass the Colorado state real estate exam and we will help you do it!