Be prepared and pass your exam the first time!
VanEd's online exam prep course is designed for students who have already completed their primary pre-licensing coursework and want additional practice before taking the state real estate licensing exam.
Our exam prep course is applicable in all 50 states and covers the national (or general) portion of your state licensing exam. For Colorado, Nebraska, Oklahoma and Texas students, we offer and an expanded exam prep with additional state specific modules:
Purchase the VanEd National Real Estate Exam Prep Course
National Exam Prep Online Course Features
- Low Price: VanEd courses start as low as $59
- Applicable Nationwide: VanEd coursework covers the general portion of your state licensing exam. Click the map below for available state-specific course.
- Topic Review: VanEd has identified eight key topic areas which should be reviewed prior to taking the real estate licensing exam.
- Topic Exams: Each topic within the VanEd coursework includes a practice exam specific to that area of knowledge.
- Comprehensive Final Exam: VanEd final exam questions are comprehensive and written to mirror state exams.
- Final Exam Results: Statistical summary for each exam you take. View An Example of Exam Results >
- Varied Exam Questions: All exams select questions at random from a larger pool, so each time you take an exam it will be different