Do I need a Colorado Community Association Manager (CAM) License?

If you are involved in management activities for a Colorado common interest community association (CIC, HOA, COA), you may be required to obtain a Community Association Manager (CAM) license under Colorado House Bill 13-1277.   This law takes effect on Jan 1, 2015 and individuals whose activities fall within the scope of the law must be licensed prior to Jul 1, 2015.

The law defines the specific management activities that trigger the CAM license requirement, and also defines a number of exemptions for individuals operating under particular circumstances and individuals with existing qualifications.  

VanEd has created a unique online questionnaire to help you determine whether your work with an association will require a CAM license and whether you may qualify for any of the exemptions in the law.

Colorado CAM Licensing Questionnaire >

Written and Published by: VanEd

Similar Posts

100,000+ Students Since 1997
24/7 Online Course Access