On the evening of your exam we will send you a brief online survey about your exam experience. Please help us improve by completing this survey.
This package will address contracts, regulations and closings. Students will be instructed on when to use certain disclosures and the proper use of mandated forms and documentation.
Students will also review the closing process and proper accounting of the six column worksheets. We include exam prep for our qualifying education students as well to help you prepare to pass the state licensing examination.
This program is designed for brokers (managing/exmploying) from another state licensed less than two years. The 72 credit hour program includes Exam Prep to help students prepare to pass the Colorado Broker License Exam. Completion of this package is acceptable for Qualfiying Education Credit and students completing this program will also have met the education requirements necessary to sit for the Colorado Real Estate Brokers license exam. Please verify with the Commission that you are eligible for this program before registration.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define Rules related to contracts and forms
- Describe what a six column worksheet is
- Describe the contract to buy and sell
- Identify when to use certain disclosures
- Effectively advise or counsel buyers regarding the risk and the forms used in any given transaction
Contracts & Regulations - 48 hours
- Contracts to Buy and Sell Real Estate (Residential)
- Contracts to Buy and Sell Real Estate (Income - Residential)
- Contracts to Buy and Sell Real Estate (Land)
- Contracts to Buy and Sell Real Estate (Commercial)
- Residential and Short Sale Addendums
- Other forms
Closings - 24 hour
- Completing the documents related to closing
- Six column worksheets
- Rules related to proper accounting at closings
Each course contains numerous student interactivity exercises and exams and is completed with a multiple choice final exam. Students completing this package will receive an REC-33 certificate demonstrating completion that is required to sit for both parts of the Colorado licensing examination.
Note: You may verify your program status using the VanEd License Finder tool online.