This course covers selected areas of real estate law, including legal concepts of real estate, land descriptions, real property rights and estates in land, contracts, conveyances, encumbrances, foreclosures, recording procedures and evidence of titles.
- Lesson 1: Legal Concept of Real Estate
- Lesson 2: Basic Contract Law
- Lesson 3: Promulgated Contracts in Texas
- Lesson 4: Land & Legal Descriptions
- Lesson 5: Real Property Rights
- Lesson 6: Restrictions & Land Use Controls
- Lesson 7: Estates in Land
- Lesson 8: Conveyances - Voluntary & Involuntary
- Lesson 9: Easements, Encumbrances & Liens
- Lesson 10: Foreclosures
- Lesson 11: Recording Procedures
- Lesson 12: Evidence & Transfer of Title
- Lesson 13: Landlord & Tenant Relationship
The course contains several practice quizzes, exercises, flashcards, and chapter exams and is completed with a multiple-choice final exam.