This 1-Hour course covers Brokerage Relationships and services in Oklahoma. Covers the Brokerage Relationships Act that went into effect Nov. 1, 2013.
In 2000 Brokerage Relationships in Oklahoma were created to assist licensees with the problems related to dual agency. In the decade that followed both consumers and licensees were sometimes confused by the terminology used in the Act. Therefore, the law was rewritten with an effective date of November 1st, 2013.
In this course students will be exposed to a history of these changes in order to create a foundation for the explanation of the new law. The changes in 2013 will then be exposed and students will have an opportunity to both review and reflect upon these updates.
This is a comprehensive Brokerage course. At the conclusion of this course, students will;
- define terms associated with the Oklahoma Brokerage Relationships Act
- review historical perspective of the practice under the Act
- explain the practice when one firm represents both parties to a transaction
- identify what is confidential information
Table of Contents
1. Moving Forward - The Act and Requirements
2. Other Issues
The course contains numerous exercises, quizzes, and examinations. It is completed with a multiple choice final exam.
Approved by the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission to meet the requirements for 1 hour of Brokerage Relationships Act (BRA) credit for Oklahoma Real Estate Licensees.