All Provisional Sales Associates are required to complete the Part II post-license course prior to their one-year license expiration date. This course is not to be taken prior to a license being issued; this course must be completed prior to the one-year license expiration date.
VanEd's 45 hour Post-Licensing course is designed to focus students on key industry issues that affect the daily practice of real estate. These issues, highlighted below, need to be focused on by the real estate professional in order to both assist and protect the public. The course includes three distinct modules of information covering Real Estate Business Basics, Finance, and Investment and Management issues.
At the conclusion of this course students will be able to;
- Identify responsible business practices
- Review and Explain critical financing issues involved in real estate transactions
- Assist clients and customers in the proper handling of Investment transactions
- Note key developments related to the proper use of technology in real estate
These key core concepts can help lead the student towards a successful career in real estate.
- Rookie Training
- Business Planning
- Reaching Today's Consumers
- Listing Presentations/Servicing the Listing
- Contract to Closing
- Monetary Systems
- Sources of Money
- Transactions and the Lending Process
- Investment & Management
- Managing Investment Real Estate
- Fair Housing
- Financial Terms
- Other Laws affecting Real Estate
Students can expect numerous exercises, quizzes, case studies and the course will be completed with a cumulative final exam. All elements presented in the course are required for course completion.
This 45 hour post licensing course is approved by the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission (OREC).
Note: Per OREC Rules students are allowed six (6) months from registration to complete this course.