This 15-Hour course is prepared to be used in conjunction with the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission Code and Rules Book. Our objective within this course is to provide a comprehensive and user-friendly guide to assist you in applying the laws and rules of real estate to your everyday practice.
Broker Manager (BM), Proprietor Broker (BP) OR Branch Broker (BB):
Every three (3) years a total of 21 clock hours of continuing education must be completed in order to renew and maintain an active license in Oklahoma. The continuing education requirement for this type of broker license must consist of the Broker in Charge (BIC) course and Two (2) of the four (4) required subject matter courses.
(Sales Associates: You may take this course also and earn all four CORE subjects and three elective hours)
Students will also be introduced to the statutes and rules of the Commission and related federal laws pertaining to a real estate transaction and broker supervision.
This is a comprehensive Brokerage course. At the conclusion of this course, students will be able to;
- Recite the general requirements for licensure
- Examine the responsibilities facing a broker
- State the requirements of proper supervision of associates
- Explain the disclosures necessary in a real estate transaction
- Identify the rules regarding trust accounts and duty to account requirements
- Become aware of advertising violations
- Examine the indications someone is practicing without a proper license
- Properly maintain an office and the records according to Commission rules
- Identify the process involved when a complaint is filed and hearings are processed, including when sanctions are imposed
Table of Contents
1. General Requirements
2. Broker Responsibilities
4. Place of Business
7. Trust Accounts and Record Keeping
9. Management Skills
The course contains numerous exercises, quizzes, and examinations. It is completed with a multiple choice final exam and a review of specific sections of your submitted office policy assignment.
Approved by the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission to meet the requirements for 3 hours of Brokerage Relationships Act (BRA) credit for Oklahoma Real Estate Licensees.
VanEd online courses:
• Can be completed at your own pace, anytime on any device with internet access
• Contain quizzes, exercises and a final exam. (Upon passing, certificates are immediately available)
• Include instructor support through course Q&As online or via email