This 24 Credit Hour course is required by the Colorado Real Estate Commission in order to activate an inactive or expired Colorado Real Estate License as long as the license has been expired or inactive less than 37 months. If your license has been inactive or expired for more than 36 months then you are required to complete 72 hours of pre-license coursework. Additionally, this course is available to active licensees, every other license cycle, who wish to meet their continuing education requirements in lieu of rule B-2(a).
This course has been designed to provide a refresher on Colorado Real Estate Commission (CREC) approved contracts, Colorado real estate regulations and review the most current material included in the Colorado Annual Commission Update (ACU).
- Colorado Regulations
- Brokerage Relationship Agreements
- Sales Contracts and Related Forms
- Other Issues in Real Estate Contracting
- Current Annual CREC Update (ACU)
Students can expect that this 24 hour course will run the appropriate amount of time. All exercises, quizzes and examinations are required.
At the completion of this course your certificate will be available online after you complete a brief survey. The survey is designed to help us and the CREC improve this course. We thank you in advance for your comments.
Students will experience several quizzes and examinations throughout the material. There are also opportunities to complete contracts and closing exercises designed to familiarize students with the process of a transaction in Colorado. Passage of the final exam is required.
The course outline used is provided by the Division of Real Estate as written and approved by the Education Task Force and meets the requirements set forth by the Colorado Real Estate Commission.
This is a comprehensive Brokerage course. At the conclusion of this course, students will;
- Be able to recognize state government functions as they relate to real estate
- Illustrate the CREC rules and regulations
- Be able to support their associates by recognizing good and bad business practices
- Differentiate between the responsibilities of managing an experienced broker vs. an inexperienced broker
- Be able to recall the rules and regulations as they pertain to Trust accounts and accounting practices
- Demonstrate the ability to examine and discuss the closing statements and transaction documents
VanEd online courses:
• Can be completed at your own pace, anytime on any device with internet access
• Contain quizzes, exercises and a final exam. (Upon passing, certificates are immediately available)
• Include instructor support through course Q&As online or via email