This course is designed to teach real estate professionals how to successfully complete a short sale transaction. What questions need to be asked? And who is involved in the process? These questions as well as how to put a short sale transaction package together, are answered in this informative course.
Students completing this course will discover the best approach to transaction follow up and timeline as well as identify all of the moving parts to a short sale transaction.
Table of Contents
- Unit 1: What is a short sale?
- Unit 2: Hardship
- Unit 3: Questions to ask
- Unit 4: Putting it together
- Unit 5: Qualifying the buyer
- Unit 6: Title & follow up
- Unit 7: Closing
VanEd online courses:
• Can be completed at your own pace, anytime on any device with internet access
• Contain quizzes, exercises and a final exam. (Upon passing, certificates are immediately available)
• Include instructor support through course Q&As online or via email