VanEd is your best choice for online appraisal licensing and continuing education. We are an experienced and established school providing simple access to instructors and a convenient online environment.
With VanEd, you are not alone. We are very proud of the relationships that we build with our students and our level of personal service. VanEd is owned and operated by practicing appraisers who are available to help you learn, guide you through obtaining your license, and start a successful career.
What sets VanEd apart for Appraisal Education:
Most appraisal courses are eligible for a 5-day free trial enrollment. Unlike other schools, we don't hide our courses until after you pay. The ability to explore with no commitment is unique among appraisal schools, and is the best way for you to understand how our online courses can work for you.
We are confident that after you have seen how easy it is to use the course and how clearly the information is presented you will want to begin your appraisal education with VanEd.
All instructors are licensed, practicing appraisers with many years of experience.
VanEd provides a number of options for communicating with our instructors:
- Online Q&A - search our online database of questions & answers from other students, or post your own for an instructor response.
- Email - While the Q&A system is your best, first option, we are always happy to answer direct emails.
- Phone - Instructors are available by phone during our regular office hours (Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM, Mountain Time)
All Appraisal courses are 100% online and can be completed from the comfort of your home or office. Our online systems are efficient and reliable, and will never get in the way of your learning experience.
We strive to provide interactivity in every course in the form of quizzes, exams, and exercises. These activities reinforce your knowledge, let you practice specific skills, and help to make the courses more enjoyable.Learn more about how our online courses work >
VanEd online appraisal courses are reviewed and approved by a number of independent agencies.
- Appraisal Foundation's Appraisal Qualifications Board (AQB). AQB approval focuses on course content to ensure the accuracy and quality of the information presented.
- International Distance Education Certification Center (IDECC). IDECC reviews online course delivery to ensure that it meets the highest industry standards.
- State Appraisal Boards. Each state maintains its own approval process for appraisal courses before they may be offered in that state.