VanEd has all the online courses you need to meet the education requirements to get a Illinois appraiser license at each licensing level.
Illinois allows only Certified Residential, Certified General and Continuing Education courses to be delivered online. Illinois Associate License level courses and USPAP courses must be taken in the classroom. Please contact the Illinois Division of Professional Regulation with questions concerning this policy.
Purchase a Illinois Real Estate Appraiser License Course or Package
This 7-course package includes everything you need to upgrade from Associate to Certified Residential. Courses:
- Advanced Residential Applications & Case Studies
- Appraisal Subject Matter Electives
- Residential Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- Residential Market Analysis and Highest & Best Use
- Residential Report Writing & Case Studies
- Residential Sales Comparison & Income Approaches
- Statistics, Modeling and Finance.
This course is provided through a partner school.Full Details