Do I Need to Take the Colorado Broker Transition Course?

VanEd makes it easy to figure out which coursework you need. All VanEd coursework is approved by the Colorado Division of Real Estate. Please use the interactive form below to help guide you to the appropriate level of education that you need to renew a Colorado real estate license.

In what year does your Colorado real estate license expire/renew?
    2018     2019 or beyond