Be Prepared to Pass the Real Estate Appraiser Trainee Exam
For appraiser trainees, our 100% online real estate appraisal exam prep courses are an effective general review based on the latest educational requirements set forth by the Appraisal Qualification Board (AQB).
Note: This exam prep course is not designed for students preparing for License or General Level exams.
Our exam prep courses review all of the basic material from Basic Appraisal Principles, Basic Appraisal Procedures, Report Writing, and the 15-Hour USPAP Course, which an appraisal student needs to pass the trainee level qualifying exam (where applicable). This course Includes over 300 pages of review material, 1500 practice exam questions, a 1500 term glossary, and a testing system which tells you exactly what topics you need to review the most and where to find that information.
Appraisal Exam Prep Course Features
- Exams at the beginning of each unit to assess your current level of knowledge from our 600-question database
- You will know precisely what to study and not waste time reviewing material you already know well
- All exams select questions at random from a larger pool, so each time you take an exam it will be different
- Comprehensive, 900-question database for the final exam
- Final Exam Results Statistical summary for each exam you take.
- 'Test Taking Tips' section to prepare you for exam day
- Vocabulary Review 1500-term glossary, & 200-term vocabulary flashcards / exercises