For the trainee level of licensure, our 100% online program is an effective general review course based on the latest educational requirements set forth by the AQB.
Note: This exam prep course is not designed for students preparing for License or General Level exams.
The coursework reviews all of the basic material from Basic Appraisal Principles, Basic Appraisal Procedures, Report Writing, and the USPAP standards which an appraisal student needs to pass the trainee level qualifying exam (where applicable). Includes over 300 pages of review material, 1500 practice exam questions, a 1500 term glossary, and testing system which tells you exactly what topics you need to review the most and where to find that information.
Exam Prep Online Course Features
- Exams at the beginning of each unit to assess your current level of knowledge from our 600-question database
- You will know precisely what to study and not waste time reviewing material you already know well
- All exams select questions at random from a larger pool, so each time you take an exam it will be different
- Comprehensive, 900-question database for the final exam
- Final Exam Results Statistical summary for each exam you take.
- 'Test Taking Tips' section to prepare you for exam day
- Vocabulary Review 1500-term glossary, & 200-term vocabulary flashcards / exercises