VanEd is proud to present our newest online MCE course for Texas real estate brokers; Broker Responsibility (MCE course ID #06-06-126-27766). Click Here for a detailed course description.
This online course is the 2015-2016 version of the required Broker Responsibility course, and is ARELLO Certified and approved by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC). This course is designed for Texas brokers who have a license up for renewal after September 1st, 2012 and are:
- a Broker who sponsors one or more Salespersons, or
- a designated Broker of a Business Entity, or
- a Salesperson or broker who has supervised at least one other licensee for
six months during the course of your current license cycle, which could include;
- a licensed assistant
- branch managers
- team leaders, ect., or
- any licensee who has been designated by their broker as required to complete
Please note that in this course we will discuss some of the more important new and changed forms, but not all of them.
Table of Contents
- Training, Selection and Recruitment
- Organizational Structure
- Operational Policies and Procedures
- Records, Retention and Control
- Federal Laws Affecting Real Estate Brokerage
- Anatomy of a Complaint
The couse can be purchased alone, but is also available in a 15-hour MCE Package at a discounted price. Get more than 40% off the price of this course, along with the TREC Legal Update and Ethics courses. You can find all of our Texas MCE packages and discounts online at http://www.vaned.com/TexasMCE.
VanEd is an approved MCE Education Provider in the State of Texas. Certificates of Completion can be submitted immediately upon course completion.
Written and Published by: VanEd