The Division of Real Estate is moving its licensing database and online services to a new vendor beginning June 29, 2015. This database and online service enhancements will considerably expand the licensing functions of our systems to allow for licensees to manage every aspect of their license record online.
What to Expect Moving Forward
All licensed professionals will be required to create a user name and password to be able to use the new online license management service.
The Division will be sending out additional information on the following:
- How to create an account.
- How to log in to the new online licensee management system.
- How to check license updates.
- How to manage and update licensee information.
- Tips and techniques to help you better navigate the new licensing management system.
Licensees will be able to manage online needs
- Create/Save Initial licensing applications
- Check Status of Applications
- Renewal or Reinstate
- Change a License Level
- Update Account and License Information
- Print Certificates
- Change License Status
- Update Employment Information
Transitioning to the New Online System
Changing the database over to the new vendor will provide potential challenges as users familiarize themselves with the new interface and online eLicense services.
The Division understands the challenges associated with learning a new online system and is committed to providing the education needed to ensure licensees are able to manage their license records in the most convenient and accessible way possible.
In addition to licensees having online access to manage their licensing needs, the general public will be able to:
- search licensee information quickly;
- print real time rosters of licensees; and
- file complaints.
Written and Published by: VanEd