Applications for the CAR Leadership Academy will be accepted until December 5th, 2016 for the 2017 year. CAR Leadership Academy is an exclusive four-month training and development program designed to nurture future association leaders. It is focused on developing participants’ industry and association knowledge.
As a member of the Leadership Academy, you will experience:
- Small group meetings with past and current CAR leadership to give you inside knowledge of the organization’s vision and the challenges of leadership
- Cultivate relationships with new colleagues, strengthen your personal relationships and broaden your referral network
- Refine your presentation skills and gain media training
- Broaden your understanding of federal policy initiatives that strengthen the ability of Americans to own, buy and sell real estate
- Develop leadership skills to be applied at the Association level and in your career
By becoming a member of the CAR Leadership Academy, you will gain the skills to transform connections into involvement and action. REALTOR® members who would like to strengthen their leadership abilities and who are passionate about the industry are encouraged to apply.
Learn More online and apply online by visiting the Colorado Association of REALTORS® Leadership Academy web page at http://www.coloradorealtors.com/leadership-academy/.
Written and Published by: VanEd