This course covers the basic skills necessary to properly close a real estate transaction, including responsibilities from the contract through and after the closing, plus accounting for all funds received and disbursed as well as a comprehensive review of the legal documents prepared by the broker.
Closing Examples with online interactive worksheets are included for practice, and there are two required closing examples. Access to relevant sections of the Colorado Real Estate Manual are included in the course Appendix.
At the conclusion of this course the student will be able to:
• Define the broker's responsibility in a closing
• Prepare a settlement sheet
• List the necessary elements to a 6-column worksheet
• State the differences between VA and FHA allowable borrower expenses
• Complete a closing worksheet
Students should make certain they read and review all of the information presented.
Students can expect numerous exercises, quizzes, case studies and the course will be completed with a cumulative final exam. All elements presented in the course are required for course completion.