In conjunction with local and state REALTOR® boards and associations, we are proud to present this Ethics for REALTORS® course online. This course meets the NAR Ethics renewal requirements and may be reported by students to the local and/or state association upon completion.
- Lesson 1: The Code
- Lesson 2: Scenarios
- Lesson 3: Enforcement
- Lesson 4: Additional Issues
Course Learning Objectives
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the code of ethics along with the preamble.
- Go through the core basic duties to the clients & customers, duties to the public, and duties to REALTORS®. with respective articles.
- Discuss various scenarios, case studies, and examples in order to master Ethics for REALTORS®.
- Learn various enforcements and obligations predefined to be followed along with additional issues and pathways to professionalism.
The course contains numerous multiple-choice exams, and interactive exercises, and is completed with a multiple-choice final exam.
Approved States: CO