|Date:||Nov 7, 2019 | 08:30 AM|
|Host:||Pikes Peak Association of Realtors®|
|Location:||Pikes Peak Association of REALTORS|
430 N. Tejon St
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
VanEd has partnered with local REALTOR® Boards, brokerages, and other hosts to offer many of our Colorado real estate continuing education courses in a classroom setting throughout the state. Register for this courses and then attend the class in person at a location near you!
Does this classroom course not work with your schedule? VanEd's online Colorado real estate CE classes are always available!
Real estate licensees are asked on a daily basis for help with many different aspects of a real estate purchase or sale. Real estate counseling differs from typical brokerage services by offering the home-buying consumer the opportunity to get a second opinion and to hire a counselor based on real estate expertise and experience.
Students will be introduced to consumer behavior and the ethical and legal obligations and duties a real estate professional owes to their clients and customers. The purpose of this course is to provide participants with negotiating and counseling knowledge and skills—resulting in increased productivity, income, and effectiveness.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
• Manipulate the Critical Elements of Negotiation to a strategic advantage.
• Implement negotiation tactics and strategies appropriately.
• Demonstrate behavior consistent with the Four Negotiating Principles in a negotiation situation.
• Respond to and guide clients through negotiation objections and sales resistance.
• Summarize the job description and requirements of a real estate counselor.
Enrollment by Host
CLICK TO ENROLL >