One of the keys to a successful real estate practice is identifying and defining business goals and outlining methods of achieving them. It is a detailed description of exactly how a real estate licensee or broker intends to create and operate their business. The business plan is based on research of the industry and an analysis of personal and business income and expenses.
Another key to becoming successful in real estate is knowing how to both attract and work with buyers and sellers. In this course, participants will learn to serve as a valuable resource to all parties involved in the real estate transaction while staying within the boundaries of the law when completing listing and sales contracts.
Upon completion of this module, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Apply the elements of a professional image and marketing strategy to contacting potential clients.
- Apply methods to identify, capture, and qualify buyer clients.
- Prepare accurate, lawful contracts or documents related to the transaction while avoiding the unauthorized practice of law.
- Prepare clear, concise, and attainable written goals
- Illustrate the importance of a business plan