One of the keys to a successful real estate practice is understanding the fundamentals of contract law, including the process of offer, counteroffer, and acceptance.
Another key to becoming successful in real estate is knowing how to both attract and work with buyers and sellers. In this course, participants will learn to serve as a valuable resource to all parties involved in the real estate transaction while staying within the boundaries of the law when completing listing and sales contracts.
Upon completion of this module, participants will be able to accomplish the following:
- Apply the elements of a professional image and marketing strategy to contacting potential clients.
- Apply methods to identify, capture, and qualify buyer clients.
- Prepare accurate, lawful contracts or documents related to the transaction while avoiding the unauthorized practice of law.
- Differentiate between the types of listing agreements.
- Upon examination, identify physical defects of the subject property prior to listing.
- Explain each party’s rights and obligations in documents related to the transaction while avoiding the unauthorized practice of law.
- Explain and guide buyers and sellers through applicable aspects of the transaction.
- Perform or assist with transaction tasks that are appropriate to buyers and sellers.
- Perform tasks unique to FHA and VA financing, including inspection requirements.
- Apply methods, including referral, to capture seller clients.
This course contains numerous interactive exercises and is completed with a multiple choice final exam.