All Oregon licensees are required to complete the the 2014-2015 LARRC course, which is designed to update Oregon licensees of new law changes relating to real estate as passed by the Oregon Legislature. The Oregon Real Estate Agency requires that all licensees take a Law And Rule Required Course (LARRC) as part of their 30 hours of continuing education credit.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Overview of the Oregon legislative process
- Senate Bill 23 and ORS 696 modifications
- Common areas of concern: Licensee noncompliance
- Updates made to the agency disclosure pamphlet
- New legislation impacting Landlord-Tenant Law
- Various new laws and updates that impact real estate practice in Oregon
The course contains exercises and quizzed designed to engage the student and this course is completed with a multiple choice exam and meets all requirements for distance education delivery as set forth by the Oregon Real Estate Agency.