Each year CREC issues new or revised forms to be adopted for mandatory use. It is incumbent on Brokers to have an understanding of the new changes.
This review course will highlight the changed or new forms. Students will also learn about all Listing and Sales contracts and forms and addendums used in Colorado. All contracts covered in this course are the current Colorado Real Estate Commission's approved contracts.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use Colorado Residential Contracts
- Describe the changes made to the revised forms
- Identify which forms they will need to utilize in their unique transactions
- Colorado Contract Law
- Listing Contracts
- Sales Contracts
- Lead Based Paint
- Inspection Notice
- Other Forms
VanEd online courses:
• Can be completed at your own pace, anytime on any device with internet access
• Contain quizzes, exercises and a final exam. (Upon passing, certificates are immediately available)
• Include instructor support through course Q&As online or via email