This course package will address contracts, regulations, and closings. Students will be instructed on when to use certain disclosures and the proper use of mandated forms and documentation.
Students will also review the closing process and proper accounting of the six column worksheets.
This program is acceptable by the Colorado Real Estate Commission for Continuing Education Credit and students completing this program will also have met all the continuing education requirements for a Colorado Real Estate Broker's license.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Define Rules related to contracts and forms
- Describe what a six column worksheet is
- Describe the contract to buy and sell
- Identify when to use certain disclosures
- Effectively advise or counsel buyers regarding the risk and the forms used in any given transaction
Contracts & Regulations - 48 hours
- Contracts to Buy and Sell Real Estate (Residential)
- Contracts to Buy and Sell Real Estate (Income - Residential)
- Contracts to Buy and Sell Real Estate (Land)
- Contracts to Buy and Sell Real Estate (Commercial)
- Residential and Short Sale Addendums
- Other forms
Closings - 24 hour
- Completing the documents related to closing
- Six column worksheets
- Rules related to proper accounting at closings
This course contains numerous student interactivity exercises and exams and is completed with a multiple choice final exam.