|Appraiser Exam Prep|
Our 100% online program is an effective review course based the new 2008 educational requirements set forth by the AQB.
This course reviews all the material, including the updated USPAP standard, that an appraisal student needs to pass the Licensed Residential Appraiser qualifying exam. Includes over 300 pages of review material, 1500 practice exam questions, and a 1500 term glossary
Focus your Learning: CLICK HERE for an example of our exam feedback
Our testing system that tells you exactly what topics you need to review the most and where to find that information.
- There is a Practice Exam at the start of each unit. The feedback from this exam will guide you to the areas that need reviw.
- For each exam question you miss, you will be shown the correct answer and given a link to a page in the course that covers the appropriate material.
- On the final exam, you will a receive a detailed set of results that shows which topics may need further reveiw.
- Course Introduction
- Test Taking Tips
- 1. Appraisal Profession & Ethics
- 2. Valuation Process
- 3. Legal Considerations
- 4. Economic Principles
- 5. Types of Value
- 6. Real Estate Markets
- 7. Neighborhood Analysis
- 8. Site Description & Analysis
- 9. Highest and Best use
- 10. Site Valuation
- 11. Specific Data Collection
- 12. Improvement Description
- 13. Cost Approach
- 14. Sales Comparison Approach
- 15. Income Approach - Small Residences
- 16. Special Appraisal Techniques
- FINAL EXAM